Hello PDC Students!
We have only 3 weeks to go in this course. The last date to turn in any assignment is May 22.
I want to make a few comments about the blog last week and the communication scenarios. In a couple of areas, I think some of the comments showed good common sense, but the outcome could be better if a knowledge of personality type and communication were applied. In the scenario between the roommates Mary and Carol, this is a classis example of how introverts and extraverts fail to communicate. Under stress, extraverts tend to talk louder and faster while introverts tend to withdraw. Communication is more effective if the extravert can quiet down a bit and allow the extravert some time to process the information. Simply state the problem and ask for a convenient time to discuss the issue. The introvert needs to make an effort to communicate.
The scenario between the husband who is a thinking type and the wife who is a feeling type is also a classic T-F conflict. Thinking types can improve their relationships by making a point of telling their wives and children that they love them. Feeling types can gain an understanding that thinking types may find it difficult to express emotion.
Chapter 12 contains health information for college students in the areas of nutrition, avoiding addictions, protection from disease, getting enough sleep and dealing with stress. It is based on the premise that we will be living longer in the 21st Century. Also a college education is a big investment and it is important to enjoy it over a long lifetime. Here are some ideas for discussion. You can also add any topic related to health or college and career success. 1. These health facts are obvious and well known:
Assume that you are writing magazine article, "The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health." What ideas would you include in this article?
We have only 3 weeks to go in this course. The last date to turn in any assignment is May 22.
I want to make a few comments about the blog last week and the communication scenarios. In a couple of areas, I think some of the comments showed good common sense, but the outcome could be better if a knowledge of personality type and communication were applied. In the scenario between the roommates Mary and Carol, this is a classis example of how introverts and extraverts fail to communicate. Under stress, extraverts tend to talk louder and faster while introverts tend to withdraw. Communication is more effective if the extravert can quiet down a bit and allow the extravert some time to process the information. Simply state the problem and ask for a convenient time to discuss the issue. The introvert needs to make an effort to communicate.
The scenario between the husband who is a thinking type and the wife who is a feeling type is also a classic T-F conflict. Thinking types can improve their relationships by making a point of telling their wives and children that they love them. Feeling types can gain an understanding that thinking types may find it difficult to express emotion.
Chapter 12 contains health information for college students in the areas of nutrition, avoiding addictions, protection from disease, getting enough sleep and dealing with stress. It is based on the premise that we will be living longer in the 21st Century. Also a college education is a big investment and it is important to enjoy it over a long lifetime. Here are some ideas for discussion. You can also add any topic related to health or college and career success. 1. These health facts are obvious and well known:
• Smoking causes lung cancer.
• One out of three Americans is overweight or obese.
• Illegal drug use is addictive and limits success.
• Not getting enough sleep is harmful to health and learning.
• Not practicing monogamous or safe sex can lead to STD’s including AIDS.
Knowing this information, why do people continue to smoke, overeat, take illegal drugs, miss out on sleep or practice unsafe sex?
Knowing this information, why do people continue to smoke, overeat, take illegal drugs, miss out on sleep or practice unsafe sex?
Assume that you are writing magazine article, "The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health." What ideas would you include in this article?
Share some of your intention statements for maintaining your good health.
I wish all of you good health! Marsha Fralick
I wish all of you good health! Marsha Fralick
I personally believe that knowing the information we grow up getting has been imbedded into us and we as adults know right from wrong. Seeing and Experiencing, maybe first hand or maybe someone elses personal experience. I think people choose to not care much even knowing the information they know. For instance a person that smokes typically knows the negatives of it but continoues to do so either way maybe because they like the feeling or whatever it might bring upon them in doing so. Some of my personal 5 more important steps to mantaining my good health would be..
ReplyDelete1.Dont get peer preassured.
2. Commit to yourself
3. Think about your health and future.
4. Dont be lazy and have some form of excercise in your daily life.
5. Believe in everything you set yourself up too.
A Path to Healthy Living
ReplyDeleteThe first step is to analyze your current state of health. Without a clear idea of the situations in your life that have an effect on your health, you are not likely to do much to make changes towards a healthier lifestyle. Denial comes from a fear of change. If you are unhappy, frustrated, and stressed out, something in your life needs to change. Be willing to take a chance! What do you stand to lose? What could you possibly gain?
A healthier life means less stress, more energy and productivity, increased confidence, and a better, happier you. You and your loved ones are the best reason for being willing to take a risk and make changes happen.
Your body, mind, spirituality, and your environment are all included in the path to a healthy life. When you make major changes to your body’s health, your mind and spirit are likely to follow. Eating healthy, staying active, both physically and mentally, along with meditation or prayer or restful contemplation, is a great way to begin your journey.
Don't forget to have a sense of humor.
Susan Barclay
Share some of your intention statements for maintaining your good health.
ReplyDeleteI intend to work on additional relaxation techniques, such as Yoga. I intend to look at the positive that have happened in my life and be thankful for my past experiences to get me through the "here and now" stage. I intend to be more conscious of my surroundings and who my real/true friends are. I intend to acknowledge the setbacks in my life and figure out an alternative route to accomplish my goals.
Janine Woolard
Assume that you are writing magazine article, "The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health." What ideas would you include in this article?
ReplyDeleteThere are several important steps in maintaining your health. I think that everyday we are challenged to balance everyday occurrences and sometimes forget about taking care of “me” is an important factor. If we are not mentally or physically healthy it does affect our day and the rest of our lives.
1. The first and foremost I would recommend exercise, this not only releases tension but improves circulation to the brain and in many ways optimizes your brain to learn.
2. Find what makes you happy and do it, if it means walking your dog, doing dishes, listening to music being with friends etc, etc.
3. Pay more attention to what your body is telling you, this is your first indication that stress is coming on, you need to exercise or that your body is craving a specific nutrition.
4. Try and reduce the bad habits such as smoking or drinking excessively.
5. Find a happy place and remember it so you can revisit it when you start to feel out of sorts.
Janine Woolard
Knowing that most well educated people are aware that smoking causes cancer, it astonishes me that people still do see when they know what is a likely path set out for them. I feel like the choices we make about how we live our life's and what our lifestyle is is really up to us as to how were going to change it, whether it be positive or negative. If we see that were on the wrong path, such as venting out at people whenever we stress out or binge drinking whenever they go out, it's a good idea to ask ourselves whether were happy with the type of person we are, or could you be better.
ReplyDeleteThe five most important step to maintaing your good health is...
ReplyDeleteMaintaining good relationships in your life. It's really important to have people in your life that you can always count on and be able to come to them if you ever have any issues in your life. It's good to have loved ones in your life, so that you can have a good support system around you for anything.
Staying away from habits that can reduce your life span, such as binge drinking, smoking, overly stressing out, and lack of sleep.
Making sure to have a purpose and not be lazy! It's good to have a job or go to school, keeping busy...
Staying healthy by either jogging, doing yoga, or going for a bike ride to maintain a healthy weight will help you live a good life. As well as making good eating choices.
Being happy in your life about yourself and your relationships is the most important!
Many of the students above posted great ideas to maintaining good health. Personally, my first step would be to surround yourself with good people that have your best intentions. There is no need to be around people that are constantly depressed about life and do nothing than bring everyone around them down. Life is too short to stress out. The second would be to avoid drugs and drink responsibly. The third idea would be to eat healthy on a daily basis and not to stuff yourself with fatty, heart clogging food that may very well kill you when you get older. The fourth idea of exercising goes hand in hand with the third idea of eating healthy. To live a long and healthy life you must exercise daily to keep the body and mind functioning at it's peak. The last idea to maintaining good health was also said by Ashley above me. She stated to make sure your life has a purpose and I couldn't agree more. Nothing can bring you down more than having nothing to look forward to. I can't imagine not having a goal in life and fulfilling it.
ReplyDeleteAs a smoker, I am fully aware of the harsh dangers that come with smoking yet continue to do so. I guess the reality of it has not sunk in with me because I happen to enjoy smoking. It helps the food go down and calms me when I happen to stress during a study session. Obviously this is all mental and I need to get it out of my head that I will live forever even if I smoke. My health is declining by the day and I need to take the necessary steps to eliminate this problem. I think for me that I don't have a purpose yet to quit smoking and therefore I am not pursuing the action aggressively. I need to find a purpose, other than my long term health which I don't really think about at the moment, to help me overcome this addiction and quit for good.
ReplyDeleteThe health facts listed above regarding smoking, illegal drugs, sleep, obesity, and STD's all have something in common. Each of these habits or activities can offer some sort of addiction or craving that a person desires. The effects are often short-term and long-term with these activities, seeing how the addict can get their fix immediately. The pleasure they can get immediately will beat out the long-term effects like addictions, STD's, poor performance, or even death. The choices people make under these circumstances wouldn't necessarily define them as a person, but it defines how they think and gives a a hint at their personality.
ReplyDeleteEvery single student here had terrific ideas for the magazine about maintaining good health. I don't believe we can limit ourselves to five steps to maintain good health, because humans are so diverse and have different problems. Five steps that could be applied universally, and would point everyone in the right direction, has to do with health and happiness. First, surround yourself with supportive friends and family. These individuals need to be goal oriented and live healthy lifestyles. Second, avoid any unnatural drugs or alcohol that brings you down. Third, focus on your diet and what you're eating everyday. Fourth, get into an exercise routine and stick to it. Fifth, be happy about life. Know that from this day forward, you can make a difference and everything you experience will make your life more meaningful.
ReplyDeleteFor good health I intend to lose at least 5 pounds. I plan to add aerobics to my fitness activities. I intend to wean myself off of coffee. I intend to drink more water. I plan to add more raw vegetables to my diet and cut most red meat from my menu. I intend to laugh every day.
ReplyDeleteI think when you are trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle it is important to make sure you have a good support system around you. Also, if your trying to lose weight, exercise is a very important key to that. Eating healthy is also very important because it will not only help you achieve your goal of losing weight but it will also make your body feel so much better all the time. My personal goal is to lose weight. I am going to try getting more exercise and eating a more balanced diet to achieve my goal.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThere are definitely numerous ways to maintain your good health for the present and the near future. These steps that would improve your lifestyle and life expectancy, not only physically, but mentally as well.
ReplyDelete1. The first thing to do to improve on your health is to cut back on the food and beverages that are unhealthy and might cause to have some sort of disease like HIV or AIDS.
2. Do aerobic exercise that will raise your heart rate, and building strength and power in your upper body.
3. Reduce your bad habits such as smoking, drinking and bad behavior.
4. Reduce stress by practicing stress-reducing thoughts.
5. Get plenty of sleep from somewhere between 6 to 10 hours, so you won't be hungover the next day.
The main reason that people do illegal drugs is that they're addicted to them or doesn't know when to call it quits. I believe that drugs can really interfere with your success in college, at your workplace and your lifestyle. These addictions can cause illness and a shortened life expectancy. For instance, smoking can cause lung cancer, emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Excessive drinking with alcohol can lead you to poisoning or having very serious car accidents. People take drugs in order to feel better, but in reality, it's only gonna increase the addiction that they have, which will definitely be harmful to your health. Therefore, if you feel that your lifestyle is unhealthy, the best solution is to avoid the unpleasant and painful effects of going without the use of drugs.
ReplyDeleteThe five most important steps to mainting your good health would be:
ReplyDelete1. Listen to your body! You know your body better than anybody else does. If you feel tired or stressed, listen and do the proper necessities you need to, in order to change that.
2. Cut any and all drugs out of your lifestyle. There is never a good reason to be taking non-prescription drugs. I have known too many people personally who have lost their lives, or have taken a turn for the worse because of these awful substances.
3. Drinking, in moderation is okay. Be careful though, if your family has a history with alcoholism, be aware of how much you are drinking, and if it starts to get bad, do something about it. Don't just let it continue to worsen.
4. Exercise on the daily! Even if it just means taking the stairs instead of the escalator, exercising gives you more energy and endorphins. Plus, you just feel better about yourself and it completely changes your mood.
5. Practice safe sex. I think abstinence might be a little far fetched, but definitely always have condoms available. Get tested, and make sure your sexual partner does as well.
Assume that you are writing magazine article, "The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health." What ideas would you include in this article?
ReplyDeleteConsidering the increases technology has made in our society, it is not difficult to imagine a much longer life span. One must then draw some conclusions about what sustaining factors are most important. Is the quality of one's life just as important as longevity? Are mobility, a clear mind, independence, access or medical care main issues or concerns? Where is the value in maintaining one's own health and how can it be done? Since the vaule lies in the hands of the beholder, it is imparative to rely on self to establish a healthy life routine. Here are a few tips.
1. Lower caloric intake in regards to sweets and fats to less than 300 calories a day.
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water,(8 oz.)daily.
3. Eat a least 5 servings of whole grains a day.
4. Provide yourself with a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables, at least half fresh, daily,(8 servings).
5. Don't deny yourself a treat, but have it in moderation.
Last but definantely not least, get a regular exercise routine in place and enjoy it..
As an overall plan to enjoying the best life you can, personal responsability is the key. Taking control of your daily habits that may have adverse affects on your life is paramount. The vision of a healthy, happy you in the future is your goal. In order to begin, it requires a honesty to view one's current and past actions with clarity. It may help to write down habits and make decisions based on their impact of your life. An exapmle would be if you drink on the weekends and have several drinks, which leads to unprotected sex or drug usage, you might want to make some changes. The exposure to diseases, and damage to your liver may not be immediate, but will be extremely detrimental to length and quality of life. Not to say you can't drink or have sex or fun. It's about the conscious choice in how you go about it. Using condoms for sex, chosing not to share personal items like toothbrushes, razors, and needles all while also seeking monogamous partners cuts down on several risk factors. It comes down to choice and how you want to live your best life. What's your pleasure?
ReplyDeletefive steps that will maintain you in being good health would be
ReplyDeletemaking sure to stay away from drugs.
having positive friends.because negative friends can just make you stress more.
always eating and drinking heathy.
excersicing atleast one hour a day.
protecting yourself before marriage and just having one sex partner.
I think that the reason why people still do drugs even after knowing that it is really bad for you is because of peer pressure. once they start listening to their friend they dont stop doing it unless they actually want to quit.sometimes people who do drugs get addicted and its hard for them to quit because they see people doing it around them. sometimes they feel like its too late to quit because they think they had already done the damage to themself.
ReplyDeleteI intend to start exercising more now in days because before I would hardly exercise at all. And now that I've got my yearly check up I noticed that I have gained weight. And ever since that day I've started a diet and since today I've lost 26 pounds. And im going to keep loosing because I have a bigger chance of getting diabetes because both sides of my family have it. And I have to loose all the bad weight not just for my health but for me as well. So that I can feel good about myself. And also so that I wont end up regretting anything that I could of prevented.
ReplyDeleteFive steps that will maintain your good health.
ReplyDeleteThe first step is to start of by eating healthier. Like eat more vegetables, fruits, and grains. The next step is to start exercise more by either going to the gym and get a class like zumba or just run and make your own exercise routine. The third step is to maintain your stress levels to a low level. Because stress can also hurt you and your health. Then the fourth step is to not over drink alcohol because it can hurt you later on in life if you abuse too much of it constantly. Then the last step is to make sure you protect yourself from any diseases that you know you can prevent. So that later on in life you wont regret it.
Five steps that will maintain your good health.
ReplyDelete1. Eat well: We must always remember that what we eat effects how we are as a whole. How we think, how we look, how we react to things. So I would imagine that eating healthy will make us feel a lot more like a human than a monster.
2. Laugh often: I’ve always believed in laughing at everything even if it’s about me. The way I see it, if you make someone else be prepared to be made fun of.
3. Exercise: I try and run 4 times a week and lift every other day. But it’s hard, especially with a family, a career, and playing games. I ‘m able to work out at least three times a week and I’m happy with that but I know I can work out every day if I had my priorities strait.
4. Be monogamous: this is self explanatory.
5. Meditate: Meditation is a great way to reduce stress. People always think it’s sitting in a quiet room with your eyes closed humming or something. I just try and find some place nice; a little noise doesn’t bother and relax. I like to watch what’s around think about other things. Or just look out into nothing and blank my mind.
I intend on living a normal life. I don't want to do anything to harm myself or my family. I intend to being healthy and having a healthy lifestyle. I intend on doing anything I want to and being safe about it because that’s the only way of doing things. I don't want to look back and say, "That was dumb" or "wish I did that".
ReplyDeleteI believe that in order to live a healthy life we need to do the following:
ReplyDelete1. Maintain a healthy diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Look at things clearly
4. Maintain an open mind
5. Think positively
The most important one, in my opinion, is to think positively. It can make any situation, no matter how stressful or unfortunate, a good one. Having a positive mind set is also what makes all of the other steps to a healthy lifestyle possible.
Complaining and negative thoughts make it easy to give up on goals that are most likely attainable.
I intend to get more rest because it is important to be at my fullest when awake and at school or work.
ReplyDeleteI intend to always think positively because it will be helpful in the case that I stumble or encounter a set back.
I intend to set a more rigid exercise routine in order to maintain a healthy body.
I also intend to be a little more open about my feelings in order to maintain a good mental health.
"The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health."
ReplyDeleteThere are plenty of guidelines to maintaining good health. Being aware of what causes bad health can be the perfect strategy against becoming unhealthy. Smoking, unsafe sex, not watching your diet, laziness, and lack of sleep, can all lead to horrifying health if you’re not careful and keeping up with your body. It’s not worth it to live an unhealthy life and not take care of one’s body if that means having a shorter lifespan. The very minimal sacrifice in living a more healthy and careful life is a positive decision in so many ways; it just depends how much one cares about their life and wants to take the time to be happy in the end.
I plan on exercising a few times a week to maintain the body mass that I see fit for my self. Along with that there's a good diet and plenty of sleep involved. Staying organized is the key to accomplishing this. If I know my schedule and how my days should play out, I can eat at the appropriate times to keep my body stable and not feeling deprived. It will also allow for me to attend the gym when I see fit for myself. There are a lot of other priorities that are involved in people's lives; so keeping up with all of them while maintaining the health that I'm searching for will not be an easy task.
ReplyDeleteI intend to let go of problems and live my life as if a big stone has been taken off my back.
ReplyDeleteI intend to continue going to the gym 5 days a week to better my health and be in better condition.
I intend to focus on school and set up study time either at my personal study area or a library and shut all devices off.
I intend to get at least 8 hours of sleep and turn off the TV and phone at night.
I intend to take part in volunteer services that have to do with my major so I get more experience.
"The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health."
ReplyDeleteSome people are under the impression that to maintain good health you need to exercise, exercise, and exercise. Nothing wrong with a good workout but I have a few tips that will also help you keep good health.
1. Laugh – I try to get a good laugh once a day to stay positive and prevent or relieve any stress from taking over and making me unhealthy. Watch a funny movie, read a funny story, or call a witty friend that you know can always get you laughing.
2. Read – Yes READ. By reading a few pages or a chapter a day can help you maintain a healthy mind and also you can incorporate my #1 tip and kill two birds with one stone.
3. Dance! - Exercise doesn't mean doing the treadmill 5 days a week for an hour, you can also get a great workout by dancing. If you don't want to add another bill to the collection, you can buy a Zumba DVD and get your friends together for a fun workout 3 times a week. I've been doing Zumba for a while now and just recently joined a class called 'Hustle' which consists of fun yet hard hip hop dance moves that leaves you feeling like a million bucks.
4. Eat, Eat, Eat – You don't have to starve yourself to stay healthy. I eat pizza, pasta, and other things that I love by cooking them myself and with ingredients that I know won't throw me off my new healthy new way of life. If you need some help with what foods you need to eat to stay healthy you can go to www.mypyramid.gov and get educated.
5. Be Positive, Be Strong – If you can stay positive and strong in your journey you will stay healthy because you won't let anyone or anything keep you off your new lifestyle. Stress, anger, and low self-esteem can damage your health therefor by staying positive and strong you are putting your part in being healthy and away from being peer pressured into things that you know won't benefit you.
Live a healthy life for yourself and yourself only because at the end you are all that matters.
The Five Most Important Steps to Maintaining Your Good Health.
ReplyDeleteMaintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to me. With a strict work out schedule and dedication, I am able to stay focus on the importance of staying healthy. The five most important steps that I use to maintain this lifestyle are:
1.Make it a priority to allocate at least an hour for exercise and fitness each day, whether it is running, walking, or doing push-ups and sit-ups.
2.Eat healthy meals; stay away from fast food.
3.Encourage yourself
4.Stay positive, even when it starts to get difficult.
5.Make sure you are happy! If you are not happy it is easy to talk yourself out of doing good for yourself.
My intention statements for maintaining good health...
ReplyDeleteI intend to get a good night sleep, EVERY night.
I intend to stay committed to exercising everyday.
I intend to eat healthier meals,and stay away from fast foods.
I intend to keep a positive mindset about my health.
I intend to surround myself with positive influences so that I can stay focused
I intend to make sure that anything I do regarding my health is for me and my well-being.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteporque la gente toma decision que reducen la calidad de vida, creo que todos en el momento de hacer algo somos consientes, si tenemos el conocimiento de que tendremoscon esto consecuencias, pero siempre la gente piensa que a ellos no les va a pasar las consecuencias porque quieren creer que ellos son diferentes a otros y si me ha tocado ver de cerca varios casos donde me han comentado si yo le ubiera hecho caso a mi mama, o si no ubiera tomado esa ultima copa tengo un amigo que se quedo cuadriplejico a consecuencia de no tomar la decision de quedarse a dormir un par de horas y el conductor de un trailer que habia tomado choco de frente con el y como el dice que estaba cansado y cuando reacciono fue demasiado tarde, por alguna razon unos de ellos tienen la mala decision de refujiarse en estas adicciones porque sienten que esto les da seguridad, como el que toma para dares valor, o la que fuma porque siente que la aceptan en su circulo social, o los que se enganchan con sexo inseguro ya que todos sus amigos lo hacen haci o porque eso es ser cool, de alguna forma no valoran la vida como tal y no piensan en las consecuencia y que pone en un riesgo su salud y vida.
ReplyDelete1.- Unos de los pasos para mantener una Buena salud, es hacer ejercicio, el ejercitar el cuerpo ya que el desgaste que uno va teniendo con el paso de los años y es necesario para cada uno de nosotros.
ReplyDelete2.- el cuidar nuestra alimentacion, el alimentarnos correctamente para no sufrir de enfermedades que se pueden evitar comiendo mas ordenadamente ademas esto tambien te ayuda ya que puedes levantarte hacer mas actividades durante todo el dia y la noche y puedes descansar major y sentirte mas agil.
3.- tener un chequeo medico, es necesario para saber cuando necesitas mas vitaminas y minerals.
4.- yo creo que el relacionarte en un ambiente tranquilo y seguro esto tambien trae beneficios emocionales.
5.- tomarte tu tiempo para escuchar musica y relajar tu stress.
Sometimes I am simply amazed that with all the knowledge we have today about the use of tobacco and the affects it has on a person�s health. I am especially concerned about young people who do not understand the truth about nicotine addiction. The human body was never created to be treated like a machine. We only have one body and one life time. I think about my mom, who died of lung and brain cancer due to cigarette smoking and it saddens me to know�that her disease was preventable. She would tell me it was really hard to quite smoking�until she got cancer. She was clearly addicted and it cost her, her life.
ReplyDeleteIn drug in tobacco is called nicotine. Nicotine is very addictive and deadly. Nicotine goes to the brain very quickly. Most people who smoke cigarettes do so because the nicotine in the tobacco seems to have a relaxing affect on them. It helps to alleviate anxiety, depression, mood swings, and moodiness. But there are many ways to combat these symptoms that don�t have side effects such as nicotine.
Side effects to using nicotine are headaches, dizziness, stained teeth, bad breath, gum disease, lung disease, yellow skin and wrinkles, less blood and oxygen flow to your muscles, heart disease, high heart rate and high blood pressure, heart attacks and cancer.
Knowing these things about smoking you would think people would choose anxiety over cancer�but they don�t, not so much because they don�t want to but because they are can�t seem to due to addiction.
And, although smoking is addictive and is may seem impossible to quite once you start� you CAN quit. Here are 5 tips to help you to quit smoking.
1. Be determined to quit smoking. Make a decision to stop smoking and mean it! Write down 5 reasons you need to quit smoking and post them where you can read them daily.
2. Be willing to do go through the hard work. When you quit smoking, your body will crave the nicotine of tobacco. You will likely experience withdrawals and experience feelings of nausea , anxiety, and mood swings� but if you are willing to fight the good fight and remind yourself that a few days of feeling irritable, sick and anxious far out way the horrible side effects of cancer.
3. Don�t go it alone. Seek help from friends, loved ones, medical professionals. Decide to allow yourself the support and accountability of others.
4. Remind yourself you and your family are worth it. You want to live a long healthy life, and so do those who love you want you to live a long healthy life too.
5. Replace the �bad� habit of smoking with a new and healthier habit, such as; exercise, riding your back, taking a yoga class, trying a new hobby, etc.
Don�t let nicotine hold you back from good health anymore. Choose life�choose to quit smoking, before it�s too late.
Cindy Pridgeon